Fly to Fort Lauderdale, transfer independently to the Bahia Mar Beach Resort
Check out of your hotel and transfer independently to Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port, the ship sails at 17.00.
Nassau blends modern sophistication with old world charm perfectly. Be sure to check out the 14th century French stone Cloisters and other fascinating historic sites. This tropical New Providence Island features incredible turquoise waters and white sand beaches.
Day at Sea
Charlotte Amelie, St Thomas
The idyllic island of St. Thomas is famed for its beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters. However, this stunning Caribbean island has also become renowned for its duty-free shopping. Shop for duty-free trinkets and bargains on everything from liquor to imported china and crystal.
Philipsburg, St Maarten
The Dutch capital of Philipsburg is a shopper’s paradise, with a fantastic selection of stores and boutiques lined along its cobblestoned streets and narrow lanes. Great Bay Beach and Little Bay Beach are fantastic for snorkelers
Days at Sea
Arrive back at Fort Lauderdale and transfer independently to the airport for your flight home.
Arrive back home
Allure of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean’s newest and most incredible ship class yet, Oasis class offers an unrivalled cruise experience with truly revolutionary innovations and seven groundbreaking ’neighbourhoods’, taking your holiday adventures to the next level. From the 9 deck high, 82 ft Zip Line Experience to strolling the leafy glades of Central Park – you’ll discover there’s never been anything like Oasis Class!
- Open air Central Park brings the outdoors in, with open spaces, lush tropical grounds, quiet walkways, al fresco dining options, boutiques, an art gallery, concerts and street Performances
- Top deck Pool and Sports Zone, featuring:
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- H2O ZoneSM water park for all the family
- The first Beach Pool at sea
- Tranquil adult-only poolside Solarium area
- 4 pools and 10 whirlpools
- Full sized sports courts
- Dedicated Youth Zone neighbourhood offers a wealth of kid and teen friendly adventure and entertainment options
- The groundbreaking new Boardwalk is a slice of old-world charm with a modern twist and includes the world’s first onboard Carousel. Surrounded by casual restaurants, bars, shops and more, the Boardwalk is the place to be for the whole family
- Our grandest, most expansive Royal Promenade ever, with a unique mezzanine level overlooking the space below. Includes the revolutionary Rising Tide Bar which moves up and down between 3 decks
- Spectacular AquaTheater for mesmerising high diving acrobatic shows by night
- Heart pumping Zip Line ride for a bird’s eye view of the ship as you fly from one end of the Boardwalk to the other
- State-of-the-art Loft Suites offer multi-level accommodation options with floor to ceiling windows for unparalleled views of the ocean
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Centre, including the largest at-sea Spa and thermal suite, a fully equipped gym offering a variety of classes and the Vitality Café for healthy snacks and juices
- A staggering choice of entertainment options to suit every mood, including:
- 1380 seat Opal Theatre
- Ice-skating spectaculars at Studio B
- Live music shows
- Comedy, jazz and modern dance nightclubs
- 2 deck high Dazzles Dance Lounge
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Return flights from Ireland to Fort Lauderdale
- 1 night stay in hotel as stated
- 7 nights cruise in an inside cabin
- All meals onboard Allure of the Seas