Rooms & Accommodation
- Asilomar offers accommodations that are reminiscent of the cozy cabins and lodges of a seaside summer camp. The secluded guest rooms and suites offer tranquility and harmony - a wonderful escape from the demands of everyday life.
- Standard rooms are more contemporary than the historic rooms and include a private bathroom and shower. Some also have a patio or balcony, and some feature a fireplace.
- Historic rooms are located in buildings that were designed by architect Julia Morgan and built between 1913 and 1928. Each hotel room features hardwood floors, rustic California furnishings and private baths, and their size and quantity of beds vary from one single bed to two double beds.
What To Do
- Asilomar is a tranquil reserve gently cradled between quiet woodlands and Spanish Bay on the Monterey Peninsula host to countless championship golf courses, parks, marinas, museums and shops. Sports lovers can choose from an array of outdoor activities including cycling along miles of beautiful shore, kayaking, surfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing or horseback riding.
- Heated Pool – the spacious 30 ft x 80 ft pool is open daily from dawn to dusk
- Guests will enjoy wonderful country-style menus served in the casual, inviting atmosphere of the Crocker Dining Hall.
- Guests also have the option of having custom planned menus served in one of the 20 special event rooms. A popular choice is a themed barbecue prepared in an oceanside fire pit complete with picnic tables and red-checkered tablecloths.